Administrative Positions Held
Awards & Honors
List of Publications (Downloads
Other Professional Activities
Long Term Academic Visits Abroad
- January 2012: Visiting Professor at RMIT (Royal
Melbourne Institute of Technology), Australia.
- February 2010: Visiting Professor at King Fahd
University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia.
- January 2010: Visiting Professor at Digital Ecosystems
and Business Intelligence Institute (DEBII), Curtin University of Technology,
- August 2009: Visiting Professor at Dept. of
Manufacturing Engineering and Engineering Management, City University of Hong
- August 2001: Visiting Professor at Technical University
of Munich, Germany (Supported by Alexander von Humboldt Foundation).
- July 2000 - August 2000: Visiting Professor at Keio
University, Japan (on invitation by the University).
- July 1997 - July 1998: Visiting Professor at National
University of Singapore, Singapore (attached to the Dean’s Office for M.Sc. in
- July 1993 - Aug. 1993: Visiting Scholar at Mechanical
Engineering Department, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A. (in
connection with a NATO collaborative research project).
- Sept. 1990 - July 1991: Visiting Associate Professor at
Michigan Technological University, Michigan, U.S.A.
- Jan. 1990 - Feb. 1990: Guest Researcher at Indiana
University - Purdue University at Fort Wayne, Indiana, U.S.A. (in connection
with a NATO collaborative research project).
- Jan. 1989 - Feb. 1989: Guest Professor at Institute of
Industrial Science, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan (on invitation by the
- Nov. 1986 - Oct. 1987: Guest Researcher at Institute of
Robotic Research, University of Dortmund, F.R.G. (with a fellowship of
Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung).
- July 1984 - Aug. 1984: Guest Researcher at Université
du Québec à Trois-Riviéres, Québec, Canada (in connection with a NATO
collaborative research project).
- Oct. 1981 - May 1982: Visiting Scholar at Institute of
Industrial Science, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan (with a fellowship of
Matsumae International Foundation).